We have a lovely space for you to meet with your book club. Contact the store to see what time slots are available. We do not charge a fee but obviously would love it if you bought your book from us!
Tell us what you’ll be reading next and we’ll make sure we have copies stacked on our book club tables. We offer a 10% discount to all book clubs that register with us and are always available to offer help choosing your next great read.
Fancy a cuppa? There’s tea, coffee, hot chocolate and apple cider available to purchase for just $2 and you are welcome to bring your own refreshments. If you need more seating, simply unhook a chair from the wall!
Looking for a Book Club to join? See below for details. They meet at the store every month (or in the case of the World Affairs Book Club every two months)
- THE 2ND WEDNESDAY BOOK GROUP -- phone Paula Goren 925-254-3937
- Wednesday, January 9 @ 3pm - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- MARIA'S BOOK CLUB -- phone the store 925-254-7606
- Thursday, January 24 @ 11am -- Edgar & Lucy by Victor Lodato
- THE POETRY CIRCLE -- They meet the 2nd Monday of each month from 10:30am to 12pm and welcome new members. Contact Jan Askin: email@example.com
- Monday, January 14 @ 10:30am -- Eye Level by Jenny Xie
- Monday, February 11 @ 10:30am -- Emily Dickinson title to be announced.
- Monday, March 11 @ 10:30am -- Citizen by Claudia Rankine
- RANDOM READERS -- They meet the 4th Wednesday of each month and welcome new members. Contact Rebecca LaVallee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, January 23 @ 2pm - Beneath a Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- SIRS BOOK CLUB -- phone Richard Black - 925-283-8376
- THE WORLD AFFAIRS BOOK GROUP -- Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Phone Kate Pope 510-524-0342
- Tuesday, January 15 @ 3pm -- Tropic Of Chaos: Climate Change and the New Geography of Violence by Christian Parenti