Due to Covid-19 concerns, book clubs will not be meeting in the store until further notice. However, some book clubs are meeting virtually. If you are in a book club or want to join one, please phone or email the club's contact person (listed below) for book selection information and virtual meeting instructions.
Orinda Books offers a lovely space for book clubs to meet and discuss their latest read. Contact the store to see what time-slots are available. We offer a 10% discount to all book clubs that register with us and are always available to offer help choosing your next great book.
Looking for a book club to join? See below for details.
- PAT'S BOOK GROUP — Meets the 1st Thursday of the month at 10am and welcomes new members. Phone the store at 925-254-7606.
- POETRY CIRCLE — Meets the 2nd Monday of each month from 11am to 12:30pm and welcomes new members. Contact Jan Askin at email@example.com.
- 2ND WEDNESDAY BOOK GROUP — Meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 3pm and welcomes new members. Contact Paula Goren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SIRS BOOK CLUB — Phone Richard Black at 925-283-8376.
- WORLD AFFAIRS BOOK GROUP — Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 3pm and welcomes new members. Phone Kate Pope at 510-524-0342.