We have a lovely space for you to meet with your book club. Contact the store to see what time slots are available. We do not charge a fee but obviously would love it if you bought your book from us!
Tell us what you’ll be reading next and we’ll make sure we have copies stacked on our book club tables. We offer a 10% discount to all book clubs that register with us and are always available to offer help choosing your next great read.
Fancy a cuppa? There’s tea, coffee, hot chocolate and apple cider available to purchase for just $2 and you are welcome to bring your own refreshments. If you need more seating, simply unhook a chair from the wall!
Looking for a Book Club to join? See below for details. They meet at the store every month (or in the case of the World Affairs Book Club every two months)
- SIRS BOOK CLUB -- phone Richard Black - 925-283-8376
- THE 3RD WEDNESDAY BOOK GROUP
- RANDOM READERS -- They meet the 4th Wednesday of each month and welcome new members. Contact Rebecca LaVallee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, November 28 @ 2pm - Citizens of London: The Americans Who Stood with Britain in its Darkest Hour by Lynne Olson
- Wednesday, December 19 @ 2pm - The Italian Teacher by Tom Rachman (date change for December only)
- SLEEPY HOLLOW BOOK CLUB
- MARIA'S BOOK CLUB -- phone the store 925-254-7606
- Thursday, November 29 @ 11am - My Mortal Enemy by Willa Cather
- THE 2ND WEDNESDAY BOOK GROUP -- phone Paula Goren 925-254-3937
- THE WORLD AFFAIRS BOOK GROUP -- Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Phone Kate Pope 510-524-0342
- Tuesday, November 20 @ 3pm - Fractured Lands: How the Arab World Came Apart by Scott Anderson