We have a lovely space for you to meet with your book club. Contact the store to see what time slots are available. We do not charge a fee but obviously would love it if you bought your book from us!
Tell us what you’ll be reading next and we’ll make sure we have copies stacked on our book club tables. We offer a 10% discount to all book clubs that register with us and are always available to offer help choosing your next great read.
Fancy a cuppa? There’s tea, coffee, hot chocolate and apple cider available to purchase for just $2 and you are welcome to bring your own refreshments. If you need more seating, simply unhook a chair from the wall!
Looking for a Book Club to join? See below for details. They meet at the store every month (or in the case of the World Affairs Book Club every two months)
- SIRS BOOK CLUB -- phone Richard Black - 925-283-8376
- THE 3RD WEDNESDAY BOOK GROUP
- RANDOM READERS -- Now open to new members. Contact Rebecca LaVallee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SLEEPY HOLLOW BOOK CLUB
- MARIA'S BOOK CLUB -- phone the store 925-254-7606
- Thursday, September 20 @11am -- School for Love by Olivia Manning
- PAT'S SOCIAL ISSUES BOOK CLUB -- phone the store 925-254-7606
- THE 2ND WEDNESDAY BOOK CLUB -- phone Paula Goren 925-254-3937
- THE WORLD AFFAIRS BOOK GROUP -- Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Phone Kate Pope 510-524-0342
- Tuesday, September 18 @ 3pm -- Viking Economics: How the Scandinavians Got It Right - and We Can Too by George Lakey.