We have a lovely space for you to meet with your book club. Contact the store to see what time slots are available. We do not charge a fee but obviously would love it if you bought your book from us!
Tell us what you’ll be reading next and we’ll make sure we have copies stacked on our book club tables. We offer a 10% discount to all book clubs that register with us and are always available to offer help choosing your next great read.
If you need more seating, simply unhook a chair from the wall!
Looking for a Book Club to join? See below for details. They meet at the store every month (or in the case of the World Affairs Book Club every two months)
- PAT'S BOOK GROUP -- Meets the 1st Thursday of the month at 10am and welcomes new members. Phone the store at 925-254-7606.
- Thursday December 5 @ 10am -- The Fish Can Sing by Halldor Laxness
- THE POETRY CIRCLE -- Meets the 2nd Monday of each month from 11am to 12:30pm and welcomes new members. Contact Jan Askin at email@example.com.
- Monday, December 9 @ 11am -- American Sunrise by Joy Harjo
- 2ND WEDNESDAY BOOK GROUP -- Meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 3pm and welcomes new members. Contact Paula Goren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, December 11 @ 3pm -- Shadow Divers by Robert Kurson
- SIRS BOOK CLUB -- Phone Richard Black at 925-283-8376.
- THE WORLD AFFAIRS BOOK GROUP -- Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 3pm and welcomes new members. Phone Kate Pope at 510-524-0342.
- Tuesday, January 21 @ 3pm -- The Third Revolution: Xi Jinping & the New Chinese State by Elizabeth Economy