Due to Covid-19 concerns, book groups will not be meeting in the store until further notice. However, some book groups are meeting virtually. If you are in a book group or want to join one, please phone or email the group's contact person (listed below) for book selection information and virtual meeting instructions.
Orinda Books offers a lovely space for book clubs to meet and discuss their latest read. Contact the store to see what time-slots are available. We offer a 10% discount to all book clubs that register with us and are always available to offer help choosing your next great book.
Looking for a book club to join? See below for details.
- PAT'S BOOK GROUP — Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 11am and welcomes new members. Phone the store at 925-254-7606.
- ORINDA POETRY CIRCLE — Meets the second Monday of every month at 10:30am and welcomes new members. Until we can meet again in the store, we meet outside at tables behind the Orinda Community Center at 24 Orinda Way. Contact Jan Askin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2ND WEDNESDAY BOOK GROUP — Meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 3pm and welcomes new members. Contact Paula Goren at email@example.com.
- SIRS BOOK CLUB — Phone Richard Black at 925-283-8376.
- WORLD AFFAIRS BOOK GROUP — Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 3pm and welcomes new members. Phone Kate Pope at 510-524-0342.