Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Invisible Library Novel series.
- #2: The Masked City (The Invisible Library Novel #2) (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: The Burning Page (The Invisible Library Novel #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #4: The Lost Plot (The Invisible Library Novel #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: The Mortal Word (The Invisible Library Novel #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: The Secret Chapter (The Invisible Library Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.00
- #7: The Dark Archive (The Invisible Library Novel #7) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: The Untold Story (The Invisible Library Novel #8) (Paperback): $16.00
Collecting books can be a dangerous prospect in this fun, time-traveling, fantasy adventure from a spectacular debut author.
"One thing any Librarian will tell you: the truth is much stranger than fiction..."
Irene is a professional spy for the mysterious Library, a shadowy organization that collects important works of fiction from all of the different realities. Most recently, she and her enigmatic assistant Kai have been sent to an alternative London. Their mission: Retrieve a particularly dangerous book. The problem: By the time they arrive, it's already been stolen.
London's underground factions are prepared to fight to the death to find the tome before Irene and Kai do, a problem compounded by the fact that this world is chaos-infested the laws of nature bent to allow supernatural creatures and unpredictable magic to run rampant. To make matters worse, Kai is hiding something secrets that could be just as volatile as the chaos-filled world itself.
Now Irene is caught in a puzzling web of deadly danger, conflicting clues, and sinister secret societies. And failure is not an option because it isn t just Irene's reputation at stake, it's the nature of reality itself...
FEATURING BONUS MATERIAL: including an interview with the author, a legend from the Library, and more
About the Author
Genevieve Cogman is a freelance author, who has written for several role-playing game companies. She currently works for the NHS in England as a clinical classifications specialist. "The Invisible Library" is her first novel.