ICU specialist Dr. Pierre Kory told the US Senate and the world about the lifesaving repurposed drug, Ivermectin, on December 8, 2021. He called it the solution to the Pandemic. Originally FDA approved to treat parasites; Ivermectin has shown incredible effectiveness against COVID-19. Many people, including actor Louis Gossett Jr or grandmother Judith Smentkiewicz, report rapid turnarounds even from the brink of death.
Dr. Martin Gill says Ivermectin is more effective than any other drug against COVID-19. "I think there is enough evidence now to say this is the drug we have been waiting for. I've been using it literally since April with really spectacular results."
- It is nearly 100% effective at prevention. Dr. Kory notes, "If you take it, you will not get sick." However, its most profound benefits are in hospitalized patients, where it can save even the sickest patients on ventilators.
Perhaps most intriguing is that Ivermectin seems to help prevent the "Long Hauler's Syndrome." This refers to a group of COVID survivors who have long-term problems with lung scarring, shortness of breath or clotting disorders.
- One has to ask the question that if Ivermectin is so effective, then why is it not in widespread use in the US?
The answer is the elephant in the room, and Dr. Kory says he is "severely troubled" by the fact the NIH, the FDA, and the CDC have not reviewed repurposed drugs in an attempt to treat this disease. And that everything has been about expensive and pharmacologically-engineered drugs.
- The problem is that repurposed drugs are not patentable, and therefore are cheap and unprofitable. There is no incentive to study them.
It is revealing that many physicians and privileged scientists in the know already take advantage of repurposed drugs to treat and even cure their own terminal cancers. In the book, Dr. Justus R. Hope describes their stories and how they did it, and how non-physicians can do the same.
- "It is tragically unfair that most people never hear about repurposed drugs."
Dr. Hope aims to change that by making repurposed drugs a household name. "Repurposed drugs in my opinion should be offered in all cases of terminal cancer. They also should have been added long ago as cancer preventative agents."
- In this book, Dr. Hope discusses lifesaving repurposed drugs and supplements that work not just against COVID-19 but against terminal cancer. Specific combinations are reviewed along with referenced studies and supporting scientific evidence.
Originally written to help his friend survive brain cancer, this book is an excellent scientific reference for anyone seeking to find innovative solutions for preventing and treating cancers, viruses, and diseases. It contains an Appendix of 310 repurposed drugs, an Informed Consent Form for your doctor to prescribe them, and resources for patients seeking additional help and information.
The book has been praised by cancer researchers: "I consider this a great work." -Marc-Eric Halatsch, MD, PhD, Head of Brain Tumor Research, Ulm University Hospital, Ulm, Germany