The Anatomy Student's Review Workbook features detailed illustrations, clear labels and explanations, and self-test practice questions. Barron’s guide is a compact and convenient learning resource that includes:
- More than 1,000 quiz questions, including a mix of questions and self-assessment activities, fill-in-the-blank questions and matching statements to reasons
- Color and label activities with accurate anatomical illustrations to help you identify and remember locations of different body parts and systems
- Full-color illustrations, with body systems summaries and glossary for each body area
- Call-outs throughout the text that summarize simple clinical concepts related to each body system
- Full answers, so you can check results
Whether you’re taking a class, teaching yourself, or pursuing a healthcare career, this must-have guide will help increase your knowledge of core material, reinforce your understanding of key concepts, and help you master this vital topic.
About the Author
About the Author
Ken Ashwell, B.Med.Sc, M.B.B.S, Ph.D. is the Professor of Anatomy in the School of Medical Sciences at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Austrailia. Ken has been teaching anatomy to medical, healthcare, exercise, and science students since 1984 and is the author of several books.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.