Take your mastery to the next level! Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery©: Reconstructive Knee Surgery is your ideal source for perfecting today’s most advanced and effective surgical techniques for knee reconstruction. Each chapter presents a world-leading orthopaedic surgeon’s preferred approach to a specific knee problem, replete with expert technical pearls to help you achieve optimal patient outcomes.Key Features
- Overcome a full range of challenges in reconstructive knee surgery with in-depth sections on extensor mechanism/patellofemoral problems, meniscus surgery, ligament injuries/instability, and reconstruction of the articular cartilage and synovium.
- Update your skills with comprehensive updates throughout reflecting all of the latest advances in the field, including many new chapters, new topics, and new surgical innovations.
- See exactly how to proceed thanks to thousands of high-quality, step-by-step photographs and drawings.
- Produce the best outcomes through comprehensive discussions of indications and contraindications, decision making, operation room methodology, and pitfalls.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
'The accompanying online version is especially valuable inasmuch as one can access this material online easily.'
'The pictures and diagrams are particularly well done and instructive.'
'provide a ready reference to prepare for reconstructive knee surgeries.'
' references , index , diagrams , and photographs are masterful'
Weighted Numerical Score: 97 - 5 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers' Club, August 4, 2017