(This book cannot be returned)
Understand Asthma & Breathing Problems. Stop fighting against asthma attacks and breathing difficulties Say "Goodbye" to breathing problems This book will help asthma sufferers to establish natural and wholesome breathing patterns and prevent asthma attacks. It will provide you with the information you need to tame your or your child's breathing difficulties naturally by improving the function of the respiratory system. It contains comprehensive instructions on the Breathing Normalization method based on the discovery by Dr. Buteyko in 1952 in Russia. Since then, this commonly called Buteyko technique or Buteyko Breathing method has undergone many trials, and its benefits became known all over the world. It has helped countless asthmatics to reduce or eliminate their asthma attacks and other breathing problems and experience asthma relief, become healthier and more energetic. Learn Buteyko Breathing Normalization from its original source.
This alternative self-help therapy is holistic and does not have any side-effects. This book will help anyone who has problems with excessive mucus, nasal congestion, coughing, out of breath feeling, allergy symptoms, sleep apnea and many other types of breathing problems. It will allow a person to sleep, eat and exercise without a fear of a possible asthma attack or breathing issues.
This book is written by K. P. Buteyko, MD-PhD, the originator of the Buteyko technique, A.E. Novozhilov, MD, Medical Director of Clinica Buteyko in Moscow and Sasha Yakovleva, co-founder of BreathingCenter.com. It also contains many stories of asthmatics who succeeded to improve their breathing and tame their asthma and other breathing problems. This is the most unique, original and comprehensive book about breathing and breathing problems, asthma and Dr. Buteyko's work regarding breathing improvement.
What is so special about this book?
- Texts written by K.P. Buteyko MD-PhD are published for a first time in history
- Contains interviews with doctors helping to understand why Breathing Normalization works.
- A famous article by Jane E. Brody (The New York Times) about the Breathing Center is included
- Illustrated guide. The drawings make various aspects of the Method far easier to apply. They are appealing and easy to follow for adults and children.
- Contains a unique collection of breathing exercises and lifestyle recommendations not only for adults but children as well.
- Composed by Sasha Yakovleva, co-founder of BreathingCenter.com and an Advanced Breathing Normalization Specialist. She helped thousands of people to improve their breathing.
- Includes testimonials of Breathing Center's actual students who have gone from suffocation and fear to a healthy and active lifestyle. In most cases they became free of asthma symptoms and consequently free of medication.
- This publication is destined to become "Gold Standard" Book for all students and teachers alike who apply Dr. Buteyko's revolutionary approach to breathing and health improvement, especially for asthmatics.