(This book cannot be returned)
Newly diagnosed with Hemochromatosis and looking for a trust-worthy cookbook?
Scarlett got the perfect solution for you. Ingredients used in this book are carefully chosen which include:
- Multiple iron binders/chelators/inhibitors to reduce iron absorption such as Calcium, Curcumin (Turmeric), Lactoferrin (Dairy), Pectin (Summer Vegetables and legumes), Phytates (Legumes and Grains), Phosvitin (Eggs), Oxalates (Dark leafy greens, nuts and grains) and Polyphenols (Bioflavonoids, Chlorogenic acids, Phenolic acids and Tannins).
- Nutrient-dense wholesome ingredients that contain binders/chelators/inhibitors despite their relatively high non-heme iron content such as leafy greens and whole grains.
- Minimal iron absorption enhancers such as refined sugar, refined carbohydrates, olive/olive oil and high-sugar, vitamin C-rich fruits.
- Minimal processed ingredients. Natural herbs and spices are used as flavor enhancers instead.
Some examples of recipes include:
- Breakfast and Brunch - Carrot Turmeric Muffin, Matcha Almond Loaf Cake, Cheesy Cauliflower Quesadillas and more.
- Salad - Turmeric Kale and Quinoa Salad, Chickpeas Feta Bean Salad, Pomegranate Wild Rice Salad and more.
- Vegetable - Cauliflower Pesto Pizza, Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini Boat, Tomato Soup with Chickpeas Croutons and more.
- Legumes and Grains - Quinoa Sushi Roll, Butternut Squash Spelt Risotto, Spicy Tomato Fried Rice, Turmeric Lentils Spinach Daal and more.
- Poultry and Fish - Chicken Satay, Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo, Creamy Turmeric Cod, Salmon in Creamed Spinach and more.
- Dessert and Beverage - Golden Frappi, Avocado Green Tea Shake, Cheesy Pumpkin Pie, Black Tea Latte Popsicle and more.
All the recipes include a list of iron binders/chelators/inhibitors incorporated and are completed with preparation time, cooking time, serving information, ingredients and directions.
Get this book today and learn how you can still enjoy delicious meals and fight iron overload