Migraine: How Cbd and Endocannabinoids Prevent Migraines (A Concise Explanation With Physician and Patient Perspectives) (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned)
This book is designed to serve as a resource guide to empower and inform patients for the long and at times arduous journey with vestibular migraine. Topics include an introduction to migraine and vestibular anatomy, outlining what vestibular migraine is, diagnosis and treatment of vestibular migraine, and quality of life aspects. Over 170 references highlight some of the most recent research available, in turn providing ample opportunity for patients to read further in order to gain additional insight into this disease.
You will learn:
- The history of hemp and migraine.
- The difference between hemp, marijuana, cbd, thc, and other cannabinoids.
- Why using hemp for migraine has nothing to do with getting "high."
- How hemp and the endocannabinoid system fight the underlying trigger of migraine.
- Everything you need to know about using hemp for migraine prevention and relief.
People in every age tend to look around and assume, without giving it much thought, that things as they are today have pretty much always been this way - except of course that each generation always believes that it is much more advanced than all previous generations. When it comes to diseases most of us think they have been around forever in much the same form as we encounter them in our own lives, and it rarely occurs to us that new diseases may emerge.