In the third edition of UDL Now , Katie Novak provides practical insights and savvy strategies for helping all learners succeed in a post-pandemic world using the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
This powerful guide for educators covers timely topics including:
- Supporting UDL within multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS)
- UDL in the service of equity
- Recruiting and engaging learners as UDL partners
- How UDL and Differentiated Instruction (DI) work together
- The role of student choice and voice
- What learning expertise really means
- Preparing for standardized assessments the UDL way
Novak presents examples throughout the book to make the content relevant and digestible. She concludes each chapter with reflection questions to help teachers apply key concepts to their work.UDL Now is a fun and effective playbook for great teaching.