Email or call for price.
If You're a Vegan Who Is Concerned About Getting Enough Protein, Keep Reading...
Whenever veganism is mentioned, someone invariably begins to criticize it for the seeming lack of protein in the diet - as if meat, fish, eggs, and dairy were the only protein sources available
On the other hand, plant-based proteins may be just as beneficial if consumed in sufficient quantities. True, a single plant may not provide all of the critical protein building blocks your body needs (called amino acids), but a well-balanced vegan diet will
Why would you need a high-protein diet in the first place?
You need protein to restore your body tissues after severe or continuous activity if you're an athlete.
If you are a woman of childbearing age, you lose some blood each month and need iron and protein to compensate; you also require a lot of protein while pregnant and recuperating after delivery.
What you'll discover in the book is as follows:
- Hundreds and dozens of delectable vegan dishes
- A strong emphasis on high-protein vegan products, including peas, lentils, tofu, and many more
- To compliment the high-protein component, rich combinations of leafy greens and bright veggies.
- Step-by-step directions that are simple to follow
- Recipes range from simple to complicated.
And Much More ...
This guide is worth reading, even if you aren't a vegan.
Plant-based meals should be the foundation of any healthy diet, and this book will provide you with some inspiring meal ideas
A vegan diet does not have to be monotonous or devoid of protein
Do you want to find out more?
Scroll up and click "Buy Now with 1-Click" to get your copy right now